Dates and Times subject to change. All events are Limited Tickets and Weather Permitting unless otherwise noted.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances with the current COVID-19 environment, Stone Gables Estate will be open to the public on Labor Day Monday, September 7, for a Grand Re-Opening Celebration. Stay tuned for more details!
Stone Gables Estate will continue to take all necessary precautions for the safety of its staff, vendors, and guests.
Labor Day Monday, September 7, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020
· COMMEMORATE 155 years since the Lincoln Funeral Train crossed the Stone Gables Estate property
· SEE the world’s only full-scale, operating replica of Lincoln’s Funeral Coach, “United States”
· HEAR a steam train whistle, cannon fire, and Civil War era music
· COME aboard the period-correct passenger car replicas on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad
· EXPERIENCE presentations, demonstrations, and exhibits by Civil War re-enactors and historians
· TOUR the historic Star Barn Village and Ironstone Ranch . . . and much more