Dates and Times subject to change. All events are Limited Tickets and Weather Permitting unless otherwise noted.
March 16, 2020
Due to the increased threat of COVID-19, Stone Gables Estate will be closed for public events and horseback riding until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Call 717-902-9721 or email email@example.com
Stone Gables Estate will continue to follow the guidance of federal and state public health officials and communicate additional updates as they are made in this fast-moving and rapidly changing environment.
Thank you for your understanding, trust and continued support.
A Star Barn Village Heritage Day
Featuring Works of Art on Display by Liz Hess and Glenn Eshelman
Dinner at The Star Barn Village
With presentations from Liz Hess and Glenn Eshelman
· COMMEMORATE 155 years since the Lincoln Funeral Train crossed the Stone Gables Estate property
· SEE the world’s only full-scale, operating replica of Lincoln’s Funeral Coach, “United States”
· HEAR a steam train whistle, cannon fire, and Civil War era music
· COME aboard the period-correct passenger car replicas on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad
· EXPERIENCE presentations, demonstrations, and exhibits by Civil War re-enactors and historians
· TOUR the historic Star Barn Village and Ironstone Ranch . . . and much more
Enjoy a nostalgic train ride
on the Harrisburg, Lincoln and
Saturdays – May to October
Tickets and More Info